Keytours Vacations has announced a new educational fam trip series to Turkey.
An 11-day, 10-night escorted tour, the Classics of Turkey will be available on nine departures year-round from now until November 2017.
“Over the past two years we have seen an increase in agents wanting more experiential journeys,” said Nigel Osborne, vice president of sales and business development for Keytours Vacations, in a written release.
The 11-day, 10-night trip visits destinations including Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pergamum, Troyand Canakkale, as well as Gallipoli.
Vacation packages include:
- English Speaking Tour Director
- Accommodation in Superior First Class and Deluxe hotels
- Buffet Breakfast Daily, one lunch and eight Dinners
- Roundtrip transfers from the airport to the hotel, with Porterage for 1 piece of luggage
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Prices range from $299-$399 per person double occupancy. There is a single supplement of $250 additional, and the non-agent companion price is $250 additional.
Any agent that books over $50,000 revenue will qualify for a complimentary place, Keytours Vacations said.